Friday, June 27, 2008

We were different people


The title of my artist's blog is Everything is Different in the Morning. That specific line was written on a piece of paper and hidden deep in a maze of shrubs...I still have the piece of paper, wrapped around the flower petals she enclosed.

"Everything is different in the morning and as I lie here with beautiful people, I am wishing it wasn't" IQ

It wasn't written by Sam...but for her and I, words are rarely more true.

I wish there was someone who could have a great time out and doing things with other friends, but always be satisfied in ending up at the same place as me at the end of the night. Somehow when we are together everything dissolves over night. I was still heart broken when I watched her leave my house for that last time. I don't feel it'll be the last time we wake up together, but no one can say for certain when we'll find the will to be in the same place again.

No comments: